We became a FAMILY 5/10/10!!!

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Time to Wok!


Remember "Yan Can Cook"? Well, I recently came across one of his more recent books. I loved watching Yan's show when I was a kid; he was so animated and humorous. He made cooking fun long before the Food Network dominated the t.v. This book has some beautiful photography and interesting narratives chronicling his travels across China. His recipes are simple to follow and highlight cuisine from many of the provinces. I haven't fired up the wok yet, but I hope to add to my dinner repertoire soon.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Beth and Rob
    just found out about your quilt...what a great idea! We are so excited for you!
    Love
    Auntie Jeanie and Uncle Rick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rick and Jeanie. I added directions to the right hand margin on how to access the instructions for the quilt.

    ReplyDelete