We became a FAMILY 5/10/10!!!

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Wedding Picts

We had a great time at our friend's wedding on Saturday. Kai had a lot of fun, but was velcro'd to me most of the time. Needless to say, I didn't get as many pictures as I would have liked . Here are a couple of the "better" ones w/ Kai.
(I need to get into the habit of posting my pictures in reverse order. As I click on each photo to be added to the post, it sends them to the top of the page. As you can see, you're viewing them reception first then the ceremony.)

Kai chose to sit in the V.I.P. section...Daddy's shoulders.


He ventured out, on occasion to visit friends at the next table, and then checked out the ballroom.


Here Kai and Delia are exploring the bags and bags of "quiet church toys" and "active reception toys" that I packed in hopes that they would last out the event.


The boys were monkey'ing around as the photo session was taking place.


At one point during the wedding ceremony, Kai kicked back and got pretty comfy.
Pretty darn cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment