We became a FAMILY 5/10/10!!!

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Busy Body, Busy Boy

I have several pictures for you today. The first set is Kai in his "artistic" phase. Well, actually I painted things as he requested them through signing and he managed to find opportunities to get his fingers in there enough to look like a human canvas.





These photos are a good indicator of what a tired Kai Kai looks like. When he felt that dinner was over, he upturned his bowl and made a lovely ball cap of it.





Today my brother, Chris, and I brought Kai to a pet show. For the most part, the event was a dud (it didn't live up to the advertisements). Kai didn't seem to know the difference. He enjoyed seeing the animals that were there and didn't seem to miss the ones that were noticeably absent. (They had claimed to have a petting zoo, but it turned out to be a donkey and two enclosed Alpacas). Once we were outside, he was thrilled with the strong winds blowing his hair around. It turned out to be a beautiful autumnal day after yesterday's heavy rainfall.









I haven't time to write more tonight, but I will try to squeeze more in this week. Kai's sleeping patterns are just beginning to get back on track, so I am hoping to do a better job giving updates in the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment