We became a FAMILY 5/10/10!!!

Thursday, November 18, 2010

"Vintage" Coming Home from the Airport Pictures

I just came across a set of pictures my family had given us; I had been too busy when we came home from China to check them out, but here are a few of them now. Some posted out of sequence, but you get the general idea. Please ignore how I look...we had not had the luxury of a shower in a long time and had major flight delays that made coming home even more challenging. Also, this was Kai's first "car seat experience", until then he had ridden on our laps when traveling in China.










1 comment:

  1. I hadn't "checked in" on Kai in a while and I can't believe how much he has changed. He is absolutely adorable and I'm glad to hear that the sleeping is getting easier again.
    Andrea (mom to Wei Zi Yan (Kylie) from Nanjing

    ReplyDelete