We became a FAMILY 5/10/10!!!

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Is he on to something??? I think not...

Each morning I pop the fridge open and let Kai pick out what he wants to eat for breakfast. Many days it's some elaborate combination of fruit, yogurt, pancakes, eggs, or cereal. He likes variety (like his Momma) and loads up the counter with a number of goodies. Well today Kai was feeling very Zen. Sometimes simplicity is best. Kai chose one and only one item for his breakfast. Fungus. No, I'm not kidding...wish that I was. Kai sat down (in the hallway...that's a mystery too) with a carton of raw mushrooms and went to town. Ugh. Bleck. Gag. I wouldn't eat a mushroom if you bribed me with a big, fat check. Kai apparently thinks it ranks up there with strawberries. Go figure.


Care for a nibble?

No comments:

Post a Comment