We became a FAMILY 5/10/10!!!

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Pictures, pictures, and more pictures

The little darling snagged his Daddy's sunglasses again to sport his "cool dude" image.



Planes fly over our house quite frequently. Kai is always looking into the sky and pointing them out. I wonder what a toddler thinks about things like that?

Kai had a nice little conversation with himself using my cordless phone. It went a bit like this: "Hellllo? Da....da...yup. Okay. Bye."
Kai was trying to take a picture of me as I was photographing him...only trouble was that they have yet to develop a house phone that takes pictures.{I think??? I'm hardly a gadget girl.}



Doesn't everyone dump a bag of pretzel Goldfish on the kitchen table?

Kai was proudly displaying his magnet art...that is until he crazily whipped them off the fridge in a laughing frenzy. Nothing funnier to a two year old boy than watching toys get strewn around the room.

No comments:

Post a Comment