We became a FAMILY 5/10/10!!!

Friday, November 20, 2009

Calling All Procrastinators...


You know I'm referring to myself, but I might be talking to you too :) if you haven't yet sent in your fabric swatch for Kai's 100 Good Wishes Quilt.

We (our mom's and I) are going to be starting the construction of the quilt soon. We have been so excited to receive the fabric squares from family and friends interested in contributing to this project.

If you are new to the blog, I have a link on the right hand column that will bring you to the initial mention of the quilt. Basically, we are asking everyone to contribute fabric squares (5"x5") and a note with your thoughts/wishes for Kai. We will be creating a quilt and memory book to display all of your swatches and notes. The more the merrier - we've got messages of love and goodwill for Kai stretching from coast to coast & from the north to the south. Thank you to everyone that has already sent one.

No comments:

Post a Comment