We became a FAMILY 5/10/10!!!

Friday, April 23, 2010

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

Oh boy, it had to happen. Yup. I have a cold! We have 12 days to go and I am sick. Arrrgg. This is going to be my final week at a job that I love, love, love; I really don't want to look red nosed and be sniffling/coughing. Oh well, at least it will likely clear up before the trip. I just finished downloading and printing up the remaining documents that will be completed in China. I also packaged up all the other documents that we already had, and have sorted them into files for the US Consulate and the Chinese government. I triple checked everything - hopefully all our I's are dotted and T's are crossed. Tissue anyone?

1 comment:

  1. when you were little ...and sick...I used to set you up on the couch and serve you like a little princess....is Robby doint that??????
    love
    grammy lao lao

    ReplyDelete