We became a FAMILY 5/10/10!!!

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Playroom Art

Here and there, we've been working on finishing up Kai's playroom. We still need to do a couple of minor things before it is considered complete, but the grunt work is over.
I splurged and spent a little extra to get just the right pictures to hang in his playroom. I have not been happy with the obvious choices at any of the usual stores; I've made it my mission, as of late, to explore some possibilities online. I typically prefer to see and touch something before I make a purchase, but I couldn't pass on these prints. I found them on a cool site called Etsy, a place where artists and crafters, who work with a variety of mediums, sell their work. These prints came from three different artists from the site. Kai's playroom is fire engine red - these picts should really pop! Fun, fun. I still need to find frames, but I may wait until they come in to get those.

No comments:

Post a Comment