We became a FAMILY 5/10/10!!!

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Change of Scenery








I just realized that the blog's background was still showing autumn leaves. Well with today's first real snowfall, it was time for a change. I may still mess around with the background; I'm not loving the "blue hue", but we'll see if I have time to care that much.

Okay, today's photos are very funny. Kai played in the snow for the first time tonight. Rob had not yet removed the awning from our screen house (oops) and wanted to get it down before the snow did. He took Kai out with him to "help". He seemed to enjoy the snow, but really, really enjoyed his new foot-wear. Once it was time to come in for dinner, I took off the wet layers and his boots. He let me know pretty quickly that he prefered to wear them as he ate, so I complied. After dinner, he was his usual messy self and needed to be stripped down to a diaper so that his clothes could be tossed into the wash. Well, Kai again requested that his boots be put back on his feet. Please note my fashion forward baby's lovely outfit: Blue polar bear boots and a Seasame Street diaper. He danced and stomped around the kitchen - so happy to be sporting clunky, chunky boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment