We became a FAMILY 5/10/10!!!

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Proud Architect



Kai loves his books. Sometimes he looks at the pictures, sometimes he points out the words as we read, sometimes he names each picture. Other days, a few stacked books makes for great seating, a thin hardcover makes a heck of a frisbee, and best of all, the whole lot of them can be fanned out and stacked 5 feet high.

I have a funny moment to share. I wanted to get it written down so that I don't forget in the day to day chaos that inevitably ensues. I was trying to wrap one remaining gift yesterday, but was foolish/brazen enough to do it during Kai's witching hour (4:00 is NOT his best time of day). Kai was doing his very best to convince me to abandon my activity, i.e. crying, pulling on me, did I mention crying? I offered him a square of wrapping paper and rolled his toy into it. "Here Kai, wrap it." His response, in sign, was "rabbit". Hee hee hee.

No comments:

Post a Comment