We became a FAMILY 5/10/10!!!

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Kitchen Gadgets and Empty Drawers

My usually over-stuffed kitchen drawers are now quite empty. Their contents are all over my kitchen floor, in Kai's toy box, and occasionally tossed at our unsuspecting dog. Kai had two unfortunate "finger pinches" before he learned to pull his hand away when closing the drawers. After allowing him to empty them and play with the spoons, spatulas, Tupperware, and thing-a-ma-jigs, I am surrendering these spaces to him and am going to find an alternative space for my stuff. I can't imagine where I am going to put it all, but I don't seem to have an a choice. He loves putting stuff into them (note the little sheep he rediscovered) and the baby-proofing locks we have just don't fit them well. The score: Kai 1, Mommy 0. [smile]









No comments:

Post a Comment