We became a FAMILY 5/10/10!!!

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Chow'n Down

The weather was simply beautiful today. We spent several hours outdoors enjoying the balmy air. Earlier in the day, Kai and I took a walk to visit some horses that live a few blocks from our house. They came over to the fence immediately when they saw us and Kai was more than thrilled. He desperately wanted to get out of his stroller and climb into the paddock with them. We hung out there for quite a while; the horses were just as interested with watching Kai. You could almost see the wheels turning in his head as he studied their features and the manner in which they interacted with one another. After our walk, we popped some snow boots and mittens on Kai so that he could play in the snow. He got a kick out of packing it down with his feet. I can't even estimate how much snow he must have consumed. We had a hard time coaxing the little bugger into the house even with nightfall and a sudden drop in temperature. Something tells me we are going to be spending a lot of time outside this winter. It's time for this mommy to buy a pair of real snow boots, my hiking boots just aren't going to cut it.





2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures. My nephew's name is Kai -I love that name

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new pictures and I want to say thank you again for sharing them with all of us. We love Kai so much and we are so excited to spend lots of time with him as he grows. He is so smart and he has a wonderful set of parents who love him more than anything. I really love seeing you all together it makes me smile every time. We love u all!

    Susan

    ReplyDelete